Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions and Privacy and Refund Policies carefully before using the www.fulcrumawards.com website.
1. These Terms and policies apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By submitting the entries, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not submit your entry.
2. These Terms may be modified without any prior notification. Participant is advised to regularly review these Terms. If there is any disagreement with any of the Terms and any amendments thereto, Participant must not participate in the Awards or withdraw nomination from the Awards
3. The Awards Management reserves the right to, at its discretion, withdraw or amend or add to the T&C of the Awards at any time, with prospective or retrospective effect, and does not take responsibility for any loss or damage that any individual or institution may suffer as a result of participating or attempting to participate in the Awards, the Awards being withdrawn or its Terms amended.
4. All disputes relating to or arising out of the Awards shall be subject to the laws of India, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction at Delhi, India
5. The Participants indemnify PRomise Foundation and PRmoment.in, its employees, officers, Process Reviewers, Knowledge Partners, contractors or other persons used by them in relation to this Awards and hold them harmless against any loss, claim, demands, costs, damages, judgments, expenses or liability (including legal costs) arising out of or in connection with any or all claims, that may be brought against the Awards Management by any third party in connection with the Participants participation in or winning the Awards, which is inconsistent with any of the warranties and representations made by the Participants, or due to breach of these Terms and shall reimburse the awards management for any loss, costs, expense, or damage to which said indemnity applies. PRomise Foundation and PRmoment.in shall give the Participant prompt written notice of any claim or actions covered by this indemnity, and the Participant shall have the right, at its own expense, to participate in any such action.
6. Receipt of application forms after last date of receipt specified may be permitted only at the discretion of the Awards Management
7. Awards Management will not be responsible for application forms that are damaged / lost due to lack or lapse in any communication on account of internet failure
8. Awards Management has the right to ask for documentary proof of information thus may contact the participant for any additional information to verify the information provided. Such information sourced from the Participants will become part of the original application.
9. If such a request is made and the participant does not comply within 5 working days from the date the request is made, the Participant may be disqualified from participation in the Awards
10. Awards Management or team appointed by Awards Management will try to contact the Participant on best effort basis by any means deemed appropriate
11. Information provided by the Participant will be confidential and will be used only for the limited purpose of evaluating the Participant’s entry to these Awards
12. Awards Management shall not be liable in any manner for any mishap, accident, injury or damages etc. of whatsoever nature, caused to the participants during the Awards. Further, Awards Management shall not be liable in any manner for any loss, damage, theft, or any other mishap caused during the Awards
13. In the event these Terms do not cover any question or complaint in relation to the Awards, the same will be concluded on by the Awards Management (for all other issues) or an independent body or legal team as appointed by the Awards Management and deemed necessary
14. Disqualification of entries is at the sole discretion of the jury and awards management, on a case by case basis.
15. The decision of the awards management in relation to the interpretation of any of these Terms shall be final and binding on the participants.
The entry must highlight the work undertaken in the period of January 2016 - December 2016
Who can enter?
Open to Individuals/Consultancies/Corporate Communication Teams
Lifetime is nominated and selected by the Jury
Individual in-house professional or individual consultancy professional category can be self nominated or nominated by a third party
(In-house professional should be born in or before 1977 and consultancy individual in or before 1980.)
What does it include?
Entrant details section that has to be filled online
The Entry Form has to be uploaded. Remener the file size must not exceed 2MB
This consists of five sections. Please fill the sections applicable to your entry and delete the extra sections before submitting the form.
Section A and B are mandatory and should be completed by all entrants. This includes the Category details and a 100-word description of the entry submission that will be shared if shortlisted
Complete Section C if you are submitting your entry for the Technique (Campaign) Category.
Complete Section D if you are submitting your entry for the Individual – In-house Professional or Individual Consultancy Professional Category
Complete Section E if you are submitting your entry for the Special Awards Category.
Post submission you will receive an email with the unique code and link to the payment gateway. The entry is final post the payment only
The sign-on services we offer, allow you to use to share information with us and submit all required details need for the submission
Any link to third-party web site is not owned or controlled by Fulcrum Awards.
This Site has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies of the entry submitted. All the required approval must be taken by the entrant
The organisers reserve the right to extend the closing deadline, amend categories or not award categories should the standard of entries received not be up to the mark.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We do not make refunds.